Celebrities and Their Pets

Celebrities and Their Pampered Pets*

Supermodel Cindy Crawford has two Maltese Yorkies, Sugar and Widget.
Hilary Duff has several pooches. Here she is with her Chihuahua Lola.

Drew Barrymore adopted rescue dog Douglas back in 2010 when he was six months old.

Pampered pooch alert! Mariah Carey treats her Yorkshire Terrier Jack like a King and even brings him out on stage with her occasionally.
The Duchess of Cambridge and husband Prince William adore their Cocker Spaniel puppy Lupo.
Former 90210 star Tori Spelling decided to go for a less conventional family pet. Here she is with daughter Stella and their pig Hank.
Pretty Little Liars star Ashley Benson is often pictured carrying around her charming Shih-tzu Hazel.
Jennifer Aniston and her best friend Courteney Cox with her white German Shephard Dolly. The former Friends star's other dog Norman passed away last year and Jennifer was so devastated that she had his name tattooed on her ankle.
She's notoriously unlucky in love, so perhaps it's no surprise that Mamma Mia! star Amanda Seyfried says her dog Flynn is the most important male in her life. ‘I love him,’ she previously told OK USA. ‘ I think of him and only him. I don’t like to be out late because I just want to go home to my dog.'
The dog lover also has a puppy named Coco.
*COURTESY : msn- Lifestyle Photos, By Tamara Hardingham-Gill




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

.

.

A NOTE FROM THE BLOGGER

Hello! I appreciate your interest & patience while browsing this blog. Being yourself an animal lover, you would be kind to bear with me a little slow loading due to HQ graphics. It only happens in the first time and once the web cache / cookies are created, you will feel that it’s worth the small wait.

The blog is updated periodically. You will never miss the contents of this Blog if your Browser is tuned with Adobe Flash Player plug-in and ActiveX installed.

Some of the pictures displayed in my weblog are from my collections which I have been gathering from internet. I sincerely thank the creators for allowing me to place the same as per my liking to match my presentations. I am utilizing such pictures without altering their meta content and descriptions and in case the author of those images feels that the same is copy right owned I will ensure removal.

Dr. MUDHAN

MY BLOGS & BADGES

Blogger Liara Covert said...

It’s amazing how many different ways exist to explore creativity. Your blog reminds visitors that they are unlimited beings with much untapped potential. Keep smiling and inspiring people.